From:
Christopher Gagné <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 07:51:06 -0500
About a year ago I had an issue with my DNS resolving with the ISP I was
with. Since that time I have moved and am now with a new ISP. I fixed the
issue originally by going into some file on the computer and manually
changing information (as a recommended fix). Since that time I have lost the
instructions and do not remember what file I changed. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris

  _____

Christopher J. Gagné
Deputy Director of Operations

Southeast Communications Center

3200 Chartres Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70117

http://www.SCCNOLA.net <http://www.sccnola.net/>

Phone: 504-754-1153

Fax: 504-754-1154

Cell: 504-485-9183

  _____

This email may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not
waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying
of this or the information it contains by other than the intended recipient
is unauthorized. If you receive this email in error, please advise us
immediately by phone, fax, or email and destroy.