From:
Dale Mentzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:24:27 -0600
On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, Jun Qian wrote:

>>I think a Track ball would be better for her to replace mouse. I don't know
>>any keyboard which suitable for her, sorry.
>>
>>J Qian

There is a foot operated mouse replacement available. One foot operates the
pointer and the other operates the "mouse" buttons. I saw this on the Disk
Doctors show on the cable network Knowledge TV. I have no idea who makes it,
but a search of www.knowledgetv.com might be productive. I think they keep
archives of old shows material and more info might be there. Good luck.

Regards,
Dale Mentzer

>>Joan Rapier wrote:
>>
>>> I have a client w/ severe arthritis.  Using a keyboard or a pointing
>>> device is very difficult for her as she cannot fully open her hands.
>>> She won't be able to use voice recognition w/ every program she needs to
>>> run.  She'll need to use a keyboard and/or a pointing device to some
>>> degree.  What types of keyboards and pointing devices are out there that
>>> might be easier to use for someone in this position?

    This mail written by a user of Arachne, the DOS Internet Client
                WWWWW World Wide Web Without Windows
          http://home.arachne.cz Arachne DOS Browser Home Page

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org