From:
Maung Tun Tun Lwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 02:35:46 +0900
Hi
        I recently get problem from two friends with sepreatly systems. They get
harddisk problem look the same. One is own Compaq P166 with two partationed
headdisk,and orther own GarteWay P6-150 two HD one is removable set as boot
disk get sudden disk error. "fix disk not found error".  I cannot think
what can be possible. In boot sequence IDE cannot detect any disk at all.
One who own removale HD change other HD but get same error.
The HD wount't be damage. but what can possible??

Maung Tun Tun Lwin              EMail :   [log in to unmask]