From:
John Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 17:56:27 -0500
At 09:32 PM 3/5/99 Larry  Fisk wrote:

>I'm working on a client's panasonic kxp-4420 laser printer.
>Running Win95, and using the win95 driver for this printer
>It prints normally in word perfect and other applications.
> but won't seem to print plain txt.
>. . . .
>Anyone familar with this printer that can give me a clue
>where to start?

Larry:

If you've already tried re-installing the 4420 printer driver,
and that didn't work, try the 4410 driver.

I myself would install the HP Laserjet Series II driver for
this printer. This will work (HP-II emulation is de facto)
but you don't get the internal fonts (not really a problem
since most fonts are available in True-Type). Margins may
differ slightly, too.

Regards,

John Chin

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]