Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:29:17 -0500
Hi Candace,

ATA (Advanced Technology Attachment) is also known as IDE. ATA also is
called Parallel ATA, in contrast with Serial ATA (SATA). So they are one and
the same.

Normally you can find these drives at places like BestBuy, CompUSA, and
Circuit City on sale cheaper than online. I see them on sale somewhere every
week and recently bought a Western Digital 80 GB drive retail package for
$19.99 after rebates.

Sven Swanson, Sr.