From:
jokester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:21:01 -0700
Rick:

I did try previous to posting all the pods by muting everything except the
master and then moving them up and down.  None of the pods on the panel
changed the volume or level of the audio.

Therefore I am a bit stumped as to how this audio is coming through and yet
not being able to be captured.

Sam

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com