From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 00:21:05 -0400
I have Goback 3.21 deluxe which substitutes for the restore app. I could not solve the problem so I did revert the drive back a couple of days and all is well.  Fixes the problem but I have no idea what caused it or how to fix it.  Goback is the greatest utility I've ever had.  I wouldn't be without it now after nearly 5 years.

>Hello joseph ;
>
>A simple solution, although it wont explain why this happened may be to use
>the restore fuctionality off windows XP to restore your system to an earlier
>date prior to getting the message. This would cure any software issues that
>may have caused the problem, otherwise it may be hardware related......
>
>Rich

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

           The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donations to help
          defer the costs of providing PCBUILD and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using PAYPAL