Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:57:31 +1100
IRQ looks fine to me. it doesn't look like softwar problem to me either.
Try
1) make sure there is no heat problem!!!
2) try flash the BIOS to latest, and make sure you installed all latest
driver (VIA 4in1 4.28v, nVidia 6.50, DirectX 8a, ....)
3) Slow down the RAM timing a bit
4) Run some RAM test, eg DocMemory

If you've tried all of above, and still have same problem, you should get
either the CPU or mobo tested (and replaced). Last, test the RAM on other PC
to ensure the RAM is good.

Jun Qian