From:
Michael Eisenstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:34:19 -0500
I bought a battery but it can't be the battery.

This Asus mb has a utility in Windows which
shows fan speed and power supply. The power
supply graph shows rock stable 12/5/3/1.8 volt
lines, figures changing only in the second and
third place after the decimal.

The BIOS settings are holding.

Since the workaround requires
rocker switch in back of case to be turned
off and then on again, it must be a
turn on problem in the power supply.

Thanks again Dean for walking me through
the problem(s).

Mike Eisenstadt
Austin, Texas