From:
ChangMook Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 12:15:18 +0900
I think, it depends on the language code.

Method 1. Format and then "sys c:" with MS-DOS of english version. And
please setup.

Method 2. If you would fail with the previous, Please copy the files
 win.com, winver.exe ) of windows 3.1 to any directory of HDD. And then
setup.

Method 3. Windows95B is the OEM Service Release 2 (OSR2). If you would have
a windows 95, not OSR2, you had better to setup with this one. And then
after installing ok, setup with OSR2 (of yours) in upgrade...

Thanks.
cmkim