From:
Leigh Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 11:41:43 +1000
Well that seem to clear it up once and for all !

Its always nice to understand why not to do something (use a partition),
because that then empowers you to ignore the advice where applicable.

I think this is certainly an option in my case and I will implement it
right away. anyhow the most regular stress this system is likely to get is
a bit of powerpoint presentations, some occasional gaming and graphics but
not much of either. and it has 500 meg of ram anyhow.
  so I will set a minimim on C drive and a large one on the data partition

Thanks again
(now I just have to get this damn network printer working lol)

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com