From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 09:19:46 -0400
USB 2 hubs backward compatible to USB 1.1, but not vice versa. USB 1.1 hardware will not work as USB 2 hardware under any circumstances. I seem to remember that USB 2 sockets, plugs are a little different from USB 1.1, but am not positive.  Someone else will chime in shortly, if they haven't already.