From:
"Tommy Holmes, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:47:42 -0500
Well, I guess that you are correct.  After replacing the NIC and trying a
Win98 reinstall from Options / Cabs, I surrendered and conducted a full
Format / Clean Reinstall.  Workstation connects perfectly now.

Wish I'd taken your good advice initially instead of wasting so much time
and effort.