From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 07:49:37 -0400
No, the OS doesn't remember CD's.  I cut a CD on my Plexwriter 4X8X32 that worked fined until I printed a label for it.  After I put the label on it could not be read.  Even if the Plexwriter would spin it enough to let me see what was on it, Win 98 would completely freeze up if I clicked on any of the folders.  If your Plexwriter reads other CD's, then you probably have a bad CD.