From:
jerry crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 17:28:20 -0500
hello again, listers
well iam building a pc with a jetway 601tcf mobo with sound and video on board and iam useing a 667 intel celoron cpu with a 4.7 gig hard drive and 120 megs of ram well it runs good and does everthing fine no beeps but i can`t get the sound to work the little speaker is by the clock and in device manger it says it working but no sound from speakers them self and tryed diff. speakers that i know are good but still no sound.any one ever run across this out there,?? if so any help would keep me from going bald in the next few thanks again jerry the fatboy crider... ps i turned everything on in set up am perrty sure all the jumpers are right sould i dump and buy a sound card and desable the on board oh and it is a brand new board i sent it back and they sent it back saying it works fine
thank again