Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 17:47:47 -0500
PC acting weird. Clicked on internet and popped up with message of IE has run into problem, has to close. Tried to click on internet again, got same message and it closed itself. Rebooted and system seems to have run through a check, fixed whatever it was on its own (went by too quickly to see) then popped up with the following: DLL C:\windows\system32\comres.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette. Attempted system restore (the only trick we know) but it won't open. Ran AVG, and it agreed with the pop up, something had changed in system32. But what? Can anyone recommend a download to fix? We aren't comfortable with altering the registry and dont want to lose all of our info by running the recovery disk if we don't have to. Thanks!