From:
Nancy Drew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 18:04:20 EDT
Does anyone have any experiences using AOL thru a router. I have a satellite
link for downloads, tried to use ICS with windows AOL had a fit with my
systems and wouldn't let me stay on line.Currentely have a Linksys 5 port
workgroup HUB installed running windows me-win 98 se on two other systems and
win 2000 pro on a laptop would like to be able to let both of us on line at
the same time. Any suggestions on setup or hardware that may be more
compatible trying to hook to AOL would be greatly appreciated.
On another subject had a power supply on a laptop that keep sparking when
trying to plug in the ac power adapter. Found out that the converter board in
the laptop was bad had     it replaced for 130 dollars parts; labor and
shipping.

Nancy Drew

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml