From:
Vincent Winterling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:05:08 -0400
Thanks Tom.

Spoke with MSI Tech Support, described all that I had done to resolve the
problem (basically complete disassembly to test each component as you
suggested) and they agreed to take it back and send me another. By the way,
the troubleshooting guide and others I found made the testing task less
daunting and I've learned a bunch of stuff I never knew!

The joys of the home builder...

Regards

Vince

Vince Winterling