From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 12:28:48 -0700
I believe that any ATX case (complete with ATX power supply) will fit with any
*ATX* motherboard. This appears to be the whole point to going to the ATX
design -- to provide as much compatibility as possible.

I also believe that non-ATX motherboards will not fit into ATX cases (with ATX
power supplies).

Certainly both of the above have been true for me with the specific brands of
motherboards I use, mostly ASUS.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]