From:
jerry crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 12:54:35 -0500
well i aint an expert but if at first u dont succed try try again? u mite
want to try to reformat and try install again could be a dirty install ,or a
bad c/d? i have had to do it a couple times on my kids pc,and when i got my
bran new gateway about three years ago it had a dirty install and i had to
reinstall, so good luck and try to have some fun .now remember dont get mad
go to pcbuild there the best so far!!!!!!!!