Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 21:49:25 -0400
My old motherboard is dieing and I'm looking to replace it with a new high
end dual processor board with onboard scsi and lan. All the features of the
Asus board in the subject. I have previously been a strong advocate of Tyan
boards and was considering the Thunderbolt but find this Asus board is
considerably cheaper with apparently all the same features(minus onboard
audio, oh well). Anyone have any experience with this Asus board? Opinions
on Asus boards in general? Do bios updates seem timely? Also, Asus lists the
board as a PII board, not PIII, but the last bios update makes it look like
it supports PIII's at least with that update. Anyone know?

Thanks for your time.

--
Adam Gonsman

                     visit our download web page at: