Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 20:25:43 +1000
I've tested SP3 on number of new machines, and seems it works fine.  I never
had any problem with it yet, apart from that SP3 has deferent default
network settings than SP2.

What you experienced, is more likely to be a graphics corruption, either in
software level (driver) or hardware issue.  you should download the latest
driver, and give it a go (remove old driver first!).

I'm not using SP3 personally yet, for the reason that it ask me to give Bill
Gates full system access and may install things without notice me.  I'm
looking for a way to lock such dirty MS feature (something that locks all
traffic goes to MS server, without affect my normal internet usage.  does
anyone know what is the program name to call MS server they will use for
their secret operation? I'm thinking use my ZA to lock it down but not sure
if it will work)

Jun Qian