From:
Brett Getz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 20:58:35 -0400
Well first I would like to say thanks guys for all of your input on Linux.  But yeah, sorry I should of explained what I was going to use it for.  And I should of told you guys what kind of specs I am running on my home PC.  I was going to use Linux really just to test it and try and improve my knowledge with computers, and also compare it to windows OS.  But as far as my specs for my computer I am currently running an Asus A7v, 800 mhz Athlon, with 384 pc 133 ram, Ati 8500LE 128 video card, Hard drive Maxtor 60gig and 20gig both ATA drives and a Philips CDR drive, sound card EUX sound blaster.  That should about cover it well tell me what you think guys about my hardware matching up to Linux.

                    Thanks, Brett Getz