From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2014 13:21:19 -0700
Monday, March 24 2014, 13:11:42 PST

ICORS, which is our LISTSERV, and manages all our posts is having a
problem with Microsoft email addresses .Other mainstream addresses
could be involved as well.  Our ListServe's SMTP server is being
blocked by three different blacklisting services Backscatter,
Lashback and SpamCannibal. This was caused when a ICORS IP number was
hacked and abused. This means that when these email addresses are
tested they bounce, and are automatically removed from the
lists.  ICORS is in the process of changing the IP number to a new
<clean> one which should end all the drops.

If you have a Hotmail, MSN, LIVE, or Outlook email addresses
subscribed to our lists, you may be, or have already been dropped,
from the list for bounced mail. There may be other major email
providers that also get dropped. I will be re-subscribing those
addresses just as soon as ICORS lets us know everything is back to
normal. Bob, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have
caused our subscribers. We are doing everything we can do to get the
list back to normal as quickly as possible.

Bob Wright and Mark Rode
List Owners PCBUILD/PCSOFT

Please do not reply to this email as all replies on this topic will
be rejected by the List Moderators.

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>