Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 03:25:40 -0500
  Hi, Down beside my clock with the other icons, you know the icon that shows 2 computers, it lets you know you are connected, well its not there and when i go to start then to my network places and click on view network connections there is nothing there...
  i don't know what happen to it....
  but there is no icon down beside the clock and no info on my connection in network places....
  i tried making another one but it says there is one already made and should be ready to connect to the internet...
  my internet works but i want the icon down by clock so i can repair connection and view other online info...
  thanks alot for your help...
  take care
  Timothy Gillingham
  Charlotte, NC