From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 11:41:35 -0800
Forgive a minor suggestion here.  Are they offering to sell you their retail
product to fix these Y2K issues?  If I were a retailer, I would hedge the
results to get as many computers saying they were not compliant as possible.
Given this, your computer is probably fine, but you are the victim of a
"gray" marketing scam.  Just food for thought.

Kyle