From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 20:28:57 -0700
After running Seagate's Low level format \ verify utility on this AT drive
for the fourth time and with a extremely comprehensive 9 pattern check
.........an error finally surfaced at cyl 743 hd 13 sect 23.
Dos didn't see it, Norton Utilities Disk Doctor didn't see it . so using
NU8 Disk Editor I found the cluster that the sector was located in and
manually marked it bad. Everything is running fine now.
Mark