From:
Patrick C Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 13:58:13 -0400
This person should install the drivers that came with the Video Card,
Windows 98 misdetected the 4 Meg Video Card by Creative Labs,
He asked to see what what wrong, so at post (usually indicated
by a beep) i pressed F8, selected Safe Mode.  Have  Windows 98
save  the current config of 16 colors and 640x480 resolution.

Then reboot, and install the correct driver from the CD or disk.

It worked for my friend, it just may work for you.

--Patrick Black

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]