From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 03:58:15 -0400
> If have large amount of RAM, such as 128MB, 256MB, or more, is there any
> benefit in using a RAM booster, such as RamPage?
>
> Demetri Kolokotronis

Basically what these Ram scrubbing programs do is clean out any memory
leaks. Sometimes, certain programs, when closed, leave some traces of
themselves in memory. Windows also may have some leaks, and programs like
Ram booster, RamPage, and Clean My Memory will scrub the memory to remove
these leaks. However, as I am aware that you are interested in system
resources' level as per your previous post, using these programs will still
not change your amount of free resources.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml