From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 03:47:54 -0700
Thanks Paul,
It is a separate Adaptec AH2940UW Controller card. It shows up with no
issues in device manager. I have had this same set up running well in the
previous motherboard. I changed no jumpers or IDs on the HDDs nor did I even
remove them from the case. Only a motherboard, processor, and memory change
out. And I'm still stumped.

Brad Loomis