Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:48:40 -0700
If you have only one drive, you will not be using RAID and should not need
to install any special drivers during XP install. However, you will probably
need to change settings in your CMOS to make the new SATA controller you
boot device. Otherwise, XP should recognize the new drive and install itself
without a problem. Give it a try and ask for more help in case you run into
difficulty.

Good luck,

Peter Shkabara
805-929-2085