From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 07:44:57 -0800
SCSI is less familiar to most users, but is actually easier (in my view)
to use than IDE. However, you need to determine if your BIOS and SCSI
BIOS supports booting from the SCSI CDROM. If not, you will need to boot
from floppy that has the SCSI CDROM drivers on it. The boot floppy and
the rest depends on which OS you intend to install.

Peter
The NoSpin Group