Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:00:47 -0700
Some Spyware can cause this problem if you have SP2 and you do. You might
try uninstalling SP2 using the recovery console or just add/remove in
control panel or going to a pre SP2 restore point. Pick the easiest for you.
Other common things that cause this are; Bad power supply or memory.

KevPro Computer Services
Kevin Brown
480-214-0144
http://kevpro.com