Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 21:21:49 -0400
>So, can you have more than one hard drive connected to the system?
>(I have a pentium 90, its an old board and it runs off a hard drive
>controller card).
Assuming you have the controllers for them (whether on the mainboard or an
expansion card), your computer can handle up to four IDE drives. Any mix of
hard drives, CD-ROM drives or anything that is IDE will work. Even up to all
four being hard drives. I have one system running very happily with three
IDE hard drives and an IDE CD-ROM drive.

I would go back to the shop that told you that you can only have one drive
and raise a pretty big fuss.

--
Adam Gonsman