From:
Sue & Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 14:10:42 -0300
Hi Brad
I have windows 98SE and have problems with system resources. Since you claim
these other operating systems handle resources better than 98SE, do you
think upgrading to XP Home Edition would solve my problem?
I have been trying to trace where the problem is. I am thinking it is IE or
OE. I have version 6.0.
Any help you may have on this would be appreciated.
Thanks Sue