From:
Herbert Graf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:46:47 -0400
Does your video card have a fan on it? It sounds very much like the video
card is overheating, this used to be a very common problem with 3d
accelerators (and still is to some extent since almost every new card has a
fan on it now, although some of those fans are there for show more than
function). Try cooling the video card a little more and see if that
eliminates the problem. Hope this helped, TTYL