From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 12:26:45 -0600
Hello everyone!

We're still at it, churning our brains, thinking of new lists that you might
enjoy, and here's the latest one...

I-GAMES

Do you play games over the Internet?  Quake, Unreal, even some strange
Jackrabbit game that Bob thinks is very cool all have TCP/IP interfaces that
allow you to play them over the Internet with other people.  It's a
blast...except when things go wrong.

Do you need help setting up your game?  Are you trying to configure a
server?  Did something quit working?  Do you want to know how to get the
most out of your game?  This is the list!

Subscribe to I-GAMES by sending an email to [log in to unmask]
with the following text in the message:

subscribe I-GAMES firstname lastname

As an example, if I were to subscribe, the correct text would be:

subscribe I-GAMES Drew Dunn

It's that easy!

Questions?  Comments?  Please email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Have fun!

Drew Dunn