From:
Mike Ewing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:17:18 -0500
About 4 years ago our school district bought a large amount of
Mitac Pursuit computers.  The fronts on these computers have an
indentation where the floppy drive mounts.  Because of this the
plastic ejection button has to be longer than a standard floppy drive.

We now have Mitac Pursuits that floppies have gone bad or the
plastic button has been broken.

The vendor that we purchased these computers from says that the
Mitac Pursuits have been discountinued and they can know longer
get these drives.

Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do about it?

Thanks,
Mike
Mike Ewing
Director of Technology