From:
sharon gofstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:29:52 -0700
Appreciate all the help. We returned the AGP video card and got a PCI video
card. We've just put it in but the directions that we had printed out from
the cd say to click the start menu etc to run the set-up and installation.
But since the monitor doesn't come up because the video card hasn't gone
through set-up, we can't run the set-up. So, what now? Therapy?

TIA, -Sharon