From:
Don Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 07:56:12 -0700
I appreciate the answers I've received.  I'd like to clarify part of my
question as I think it will be applicable to anyone interested in the BX
chipset for the PII also.  Do you find a major, noticeable difference in
speed with the new 100MHz bus over the 66MHz bus?  My consideration is for
the AMD K6 300MHZ vs. K6-2 300MHz but it should be somewhat applicable to
anyone looking at a PII 300MHz+ on a BX vs. "other" chipset board.  (BTW,
the price difference I quote is largely based on having to buy new memory
and an AGP video card for the K6-2).  Thanks again!

Don Gray