From:
Tom Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:17:16 -0400
Need to know where the movies and other TV programs I have downloaded through Windows Vista Media Center are stored. Not talking about the programs I have edited and saved. They are in "MY VIDEOS" folder. Would like to see how much space the movies I have saved, but not edited, are taking up. This will help me determine how big a HD I need in an older computer I am rebuilding to use as a DVR with our wide screen TV. I currently have an 80GB HD. Anyone know how much space an hour of non HiDef TV content will take up?

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com