From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 15:08:00 -0800
On  1 Jul 98 at 11:39, Jon Nichols wrote:

> I will be purchasing a wireless mouse for my university's computer
> lab

  I have not investigated wireless mice as such.

  However, I do recall that the original infrared keyboard on the
PCjr failed miserably in classroom use, because students quickly
discovered that they could send text from any keyboard to any machine
in the room.  Lots of opportunity for juvenile mischief there!

David G