Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 17:33:58 EDT
I know this issue has been brought up before.  I just took the leap and
downloaded/installed Win XP service pack 2.  After the install, I can no longer
access the three other computers on my home network.  I've turned off the Win XP
firewall and ran the network setup wizard and created a new setup floppy.  I
ran that floppy on all the other comps.  The comps are connected via a router,
have the same workgroup name and all have the C: drive listed as full access
sharing.

When I click on My Network Places and select workgroup computers, I can see
the other comps but can't access them.

What am I forgetting?

TIA,
Kevin Nowicki