Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:23:26 -0500
You might look at pricewatch.com . Even if you don't buy your system
from one of the listed vendors, it will give you a great place to start
on pricing. You might also look at their bear bones PC listings. I use
to build allot of systems, and I have noticed that you can often
purchase a bear bones system with several components already installed
for less than the price of the individual components. This means that
all you have to do is install the HD, Modem, Video Card, etc.

Dennis Noble
361-808-9363

I am getting ready to start purchasing computer components to build my
own computer. My problem, at this time, is not what to buy, but where to
buy it. A couple of companies that seem to have a great variety and good
prices are "Tigerdirect" and "Googlegear". However, I don't know
anything about either one. Because this is my first venture into this
type of thing, I am skeptical about everything.
Any information about these companies or other suitable companies would
be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Jim Markellos

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: