From:
LINDA PULLIAM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 12:38:39 -0700
I am forced to use my old 486 running Win 3.1, Netscape 3, MagnaRam, 8
mgs RAM while my Pentium is in the shop.

My problem: (Other than being soooooooo slow) While on the internet,
very often the computer reboots leaving me stranded and I have to load
everything again. I close everything but Program Manager while on the
net, but almost any command other than simply reading the mail overtaxes
the situation. For instance, if I go to the browser from a link and try
to print something, that's too much. Anyone have an idea how to improve
performance meanwhile. I am leaving messages on my internet server to
conserve space thinking that will help.