From:
D Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 11:41:28 -0800
Will my Logitech Optical Wireless mouse work with a different
Logitech Optical Receiver and Laptop?

My step-dad has a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse with a
receiver.  We got the receiver to talk to the keyboard, but it won't
hook up with the mouse.  We've put in new batteries in the mouse, but
the bottom of the mouse is all corroded and has white powdery stuff
on it and that's where the batteries are housed.  As well, the
mouse's red optic light flickers, but I'm not sure what that means.

If this mouse is truly ready for burial, will any wireless Logitech
mouse work with his setup?  Or will he need to get a new trio of
peripherals (mouse, keyboard, receiver)?

Thanks,
Diane

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads