From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 13:26:17 -0800
I can't answer much of this other than to say that the blue is actually
changeable. See, http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=653343
This will give you a nice green screen of death. The bottom of the page
explains the color choices. As to the cause I can't answer any of that.

Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA