From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 10:06:23 -0800
There is one last step to perform.  The primary partition on the new C drive
must be set active.  This procedure can only be done when the hard drive is in
the C position, so it is the last step in the whole procedure.

1.  Boot from a Win95 floppy startup disk that contains the FDISK file.
2.  At the A prompt, type FDISK (and press enter).
3.  In addition to the normal FDISK menu, you should see a message that says
something like:  "Warning! No Partitions are Active!"
4.  Choose #2 (Set partition active)
5.  When asked which partition you want active, choose #1.
6.  Reboot.  All *should* be well.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]