From:
Brad Feuerhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2016 12:43:14 -0400
Hey folks

Thanks for some of the suggestions.

Some ask what page IE would default to and that was MSN. I would reset it
to my normal start page (IGHome) but as soon as I refresh or restart it
would default back to MSN.

By the way I have anti-virus and anti-malware software running. I checked
it out and had no problems there. I also disabled all my add ons and
extensions. That didn't help either.

Also I have tried using Chrome but not much luck there for some reason it
doesn't stream very well. Yes I updated Flash and the other one I forget
the name at the moment.

I didn't have these problems with Firefox. But did have others like flash
not getting along with it.​ Also updates are so many with Firefox my add
ons take days or even weeks to catch up if at all. So I don't use Firefox
much anymore.

I also tried to uninstall IE and re-install but the uninstall would fail
about ten seconds into it.

Bottom line is I've been thinking about upgrading to Win 10, but been
hesitant because of some of my games are pretty old. I also do a lot of
video editing, and some of my video editing software are out of development.

So I decided to take the plunge. Since it's free until the 29th of July. So
far so good no more problems. I have lost a couple of my games though but
that's ok I didn't play them a lot. I had to find alternatives for some of
my video editing software but so far that hasn't been a real problem. At
least now IE is working perfect.

Thanks all!