From:
Cindy Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 08:56:01 -0500
Lanny,

I am having the same issue with 5 different computers.  We are a public library and have purchased Dell OptiPlex PIII, 128mb RAM with Windows 2000 on them.  These computers are attached to a Win2000 server.     I've looked at the event log and find that there is a entry that says the computer rebooted itself from a bugchek.  I have looked at Microsoft's  Knowledge Base on their website but have not found any answers.  I have installed the latest (sp2) service pack from
Microsoft on the problem machines.  We are running Norton's AntiVirus on these machines as well.  I've uninstalled Norton's on one machine to see if it solves the issue and it did not.  I would also appreciate any help/ideas on this matter.

--
Cindy Meyer
Computer Technician

                     support at our newest website: